What is a Pack? A Pack is a group of two or more people who join together to raise money for the animals. A Pack can include your friends, family, school, club, workplace - anyone and everyone!
•ADULT PACKS for walkers 18 years of age and older with a minimum fundraising goal of $1000. (each member must raise a minimum of $50)
•PUP PACKS for walkers under 18 with a minimum fundraising goal of $500 (each member must raise a minimum of $50).
HOW TO FORM A PACK?
1. Register your pack online or fax us the filled in registration form (click here to download registration form) to 305-696-4434.
2. Every pack needs a Pack Leader: With your help and the help of your fellow Pack members, this year’s Walk for the Animals is sure to be our best ever!!! Please review the downloadable documents below to learn about the important dates, procedures and forms that you will need as a Pack leader.
3. Create your own “Fun”raising Webpage: We’ve made fundraising simple! Start today by visiting www.firstgiving.com/hsgm. Personalize your webpage with your photos and your story. Enter the e-mail addresses of all your family, friends, customers, co-workers etc., and invite them to visit your web page and make a donation online. Firstgiving fundraising platform will facilitate the emailing process by allowing you to import your contacts from your yahoo, gmail, hotmail, aol and outlook account. Your fundraising achievements are credited to your individual fundraising total and to your overall Pack total. If you need help with setting up your page, email us and we’ll help you in the process.
4. Fundraise and have a great time!
5. Turn in your Pack Dollars: Individual Pack members must turn in their pledge forms to their Pack leaders. Each adult Pack member must raise a minimum of $100 in order to receive their Walk goodie bag. Adult Packs, as a whole, must raise $1,000 to receive Pack benefits. Kids Pup Pack members must raise $50 each in order to receive their Pack goodie bag. Kids Pup Packs, as a whole, must raise $500 to receive pack benefits.